UPDATE :(

Hey Girlies!!!! So I know I haven't made a video in a long time, but things have been really hectic with school and everthing but yaaa!! Videos will be up soo soon!! Anyywhoo let me tell you about what's been happening in the past few days!! Well yesterday I was getting out of the car, not realizing my iPhone was on the floor and I opened the door and my phone slid out and on to the pavement!!! OMG'!! Not that I'm not used to my phone falling a lot!!!<33 When I picked it up EVERYTHING was broken!!! OMG!!! Well more like hugely cracked!! Stil working perfectly though!!! But it looks atrotious!!! Uggghhh stupid iPhone doesn't have any insurance not to mention that this is my 2nd iPhone because I guess I'm prone to losing/breaking iPhones!!!<33 well now I've got an awesome phone that looks like CRAP>:(

LOVE YA!!!
-Msmakeupfreak

0 comments:



Post a Comment