Hi guys!
Yesterday I went to sally's beauty supply and bought a couple things...
First off, I got a gloss polish for my hair to use on damp or dry hair.
Next my mom got a special..(very expensive) shampoo thats supposed to thicken, mend hair, and help lengthen. She also got an alcahol-free hairspray..(alcahol free is supposed to make hair easier to grow.) Anywhoo, So yesterday I used that "special" shampoo thinking it'd be no better than my tresemme shampoo and conditioner...What you do is get a generous amount and lather up all of your hair...Then wash...No conditioner...You can..But a very small amount.
Then you repeat. Then i got out and I let my towel soak up my weat hair and brushed it out. Next, I got my gloss polish and first i put my hair in a nice clean bangs back pony and got some polish smoothed it out from my roots and down to my ends. I went to sleep and woke up when my hair was dry and put a bit more gloss polish and straightend my hair and put some tresemme h/s and TAAADAAAA beautiful longlastin hair! Want me to make a video just request at www.youtube.com/msmakeupfreak
Perfect Hair Day!
- Saturday, December 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment