I bought the Dream Mousse Concealer about 4-5 weeks ago, so this review is true. So i can tell you what I really think.
Price:
I bought it at the local drugstore for about $7.00. At first I thought it was a little over-priced but I desperatly needed a concealer as I ran out of my smashbox one.
Consistancy:
Very good consistancy. very light. does not feel heavy!
Smell:
No awkward smell or stench.
coverage:
I'd say about a medium coverage. Doesn't get rid of all my dark circles but definatly conceals at a medium coverage.
How long does it last?
Without a setting powder it wound probably not last more than 40 minutes. You do need a really good LOOSE TRANSLUCENT POWDER. notice loose and translucent. If it is a pressed powder of any type i've noticed it does look cakey as it does not will loose translucent powder.
Total: 4/5 !!! GO BUY IT!
Dream Mousse Concealer Review
- Saturday, December 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment